Skip to main content

Gmail - Web Tool 2.0

Image result for gmail Gmail is one of the top apps I used for many years; throughout high school and college. It is a free, web-based email service developed by Google. Gmail can be used on any phone, tablet, laptop or computer.  This app is very useful in communicating with other colleagues and professionals around the globe. The reason why it is commonly used is because it is a fast, reliable form of communication. It has a large storage space to save emails, the app allows you to organize emails, and you can universally reach people who have expressed interest in a product or site.

Image result for gmailFor my future profession as a physician, I will be using Gmail to contact patients and colleagues regarding confidential information. In the professional fields, you can use this app for giving instructions, serving documentation, making recommendations, and even making an inquiry. At Stockton, I have utilized the app when emailing professors and students. I often sent myself essays, assignments, and projects to save any work.



This is the video showcasing a tutorial on how to use Gmail and why it is so important to me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #5- Social Media Tools I'll Utilize

Buzzsumo  is a research and monitoring tool that allows users to find out what content is popular by searching through a topic or website. Basically, you are able to search content most shared on social media by social influencers to gain knowledge about. Usually, its content is worthwhile for users if it is interesting enough and secondly, if it is circulating through social media online. I will be using this social media tool in the near future to understand challenging topics related to the medical field. There are certain ethics that I would like to learn about and see how physicians handle difficult decision making. It would be essential for someone like me to understand fully what is going on and read about subjects that I never gave much thought to. Canva  is a graphic-design tool that uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to over a million photographs, graphics, and fonts. This is a great way to create a beautiful, aesthetic website loaded with enou