Skip to main content

Blog #5- Social Media Tools I'll Utilize

Image result for buzzsumo

Image result for buzzsumo
Buzzsumo is a research and monitoring tool that allows users to find out what content is popular by searching through a topic or website. Basically, you are able to search content most shared on social media by social influencers to gain knowledge about. Usually, its content is worthwhile for users if it is interesting enough and secondly, if it is circulating through social media online. I will be using this social media tool in the near future to understand challenging topics related to the medical field. There are certain ethics that I would like to learn about and see how physicians handle difficult decision making. It would be essential for someone like me to understand fully what is going on and read about subjects that I never gave much thought to.


Image result for canva

Image result for define canva
Canva is a graphic-design tool that uses a drag-and-drop format and provides access to over a million photographs, graphics, and fonts. This is a great way to create a beautiful, aesthetic website loaded with enough easy-to-use features for your company. You can store, organize, edit your images, customize your templates and share them with your team to edit. This tool has become popular recently in 2019 and many users are benefiting. It's a great way to gain attention from customers for your business.
Canva is free, however if you want to unlock the premium, it's $12.95 a month. As a future physician, I will be creating a website for my business and this will be a great tool for that purpose. Not only that, I can allow my colleagues to help build it. 



Comments